Sunday, June 22, 2008

My Only Hope


Father- forgive my sins for they are many
Calm all my fears for they are taking over
I fight back when I can’t see a way out.
Right now all I see is black- ebony.

Where are you, why can’t I see the way?
Where am I? Stepping into the grey…
Please help me, I’m so alone and afraid
You’re my only hope, I have no other
No other, no other way to go!

Please help me Lord, I’m failing again
Every time I think I’ve won, I fail
My desperate heart is tired and alone
Where can you be? You said I’d not be forsaken!

Is it possible – is it probable- You never left me here?
Could it be I wandered away on my own?

Now I see You, even the first step of the way.
Here am I, stepping into the day…
Please help me, I know I’ll fail again
You’re my only hope, I have no other
No other, no other way to live!

No comments:

Blog Archive